Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Than Butterflies

I am breaking my "only write these articles after midnight when your words flow better" rule because I am half delirious from all the Tabasco sauce I just ate so I am thinking it's about the same thing. I am supposed to be updating on Angel's "condition" but first I must digress to say a few things.
Number one, have you ever noticed that if you drink only half a beer and then eat some really hot food it feels more like you drank 3 beers. Seriously. Try it sometime when you are bored (or low on alcohol).
Crap I forgot what number two and three were. Maybe next time.

So Angel's needle successfully reached it's first destination where it will lay over for an indeterminate amount of time. The X-ray was fairly interesting. Exceedingly interesting really had it not been my cat, but what can you do. Sometimes life gets you down and sometimes life gives you lemonades and sometimes life sticks a needle in your stomach.

OOOOOOOOh wait! Don't go. I just remembered number two. We had the Tabasco on the jambalaya we ate for Fat Tuesday (Booze Day according to my lovely friend Courtney- although I am still kinda thinking she saw booze on TV while simultaneously mis-hearing Hoda and Kathie Lee on the Today show this morning. They really were drinking booze which these talk show women seem to do quite a lot considering they are taping at oh 8 AM. Either way we will celebrate more thoroughly next year when we are prepared.) So I remembered all on my own (Em reminded me) no meat tomorrow. I proudly exclaimed to Chris "Don't forget Chris, tomorrow is No-Meat Wednesday!" Score one more for the other team apparently Wednesday already has an official title.

No comments:

Post a Comment